Subject: [Leica] interesting
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Fri May 4 06:55:31 2007

On May 3, 2007, at 5:58 PM, Lottermoser George wrote:

> <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6j0ynkR8Ic>
>
> Regards,
> George Lottermoser
> george@imagist.com

I've bookmarked that to show to my "sweetheart" who's Jewish.  When I
first told her about this, she had no idea of it, nor did she know
about Dietrich Bonhoeffer, et.al.

Herr Leitz stands in my mind as one of the shining examples of what
my own faith is all about.

Thanks for sharing this with us, George.

Peace,

Ken
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PESO):
http://gallery2.leica-users.org/v/kennybod/

Home Page:
http://homepage.mac.com/kennybod/