Subject: [Leica] help with LUGallery please
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Fri May 4 07:53:09 2007

There's no such email address as mailman-owner@leica-users.org
The list is lug@leica-users.org and the listowner mailbox (per internet
convention) is lug-owner@leica-users.org

But I'm right here.

There are two pending registrations for you, but it won't really solve the
problem if I go into the back room and activate them. The problem is that
you aren't able to receive the confirmation emails.

The reason is that the name servers for your Turks and Caicos Islands domain
".TC" aren't working properly, and the name "hunt.tc" is coming back as
undefined. I'm not awake enough to debug this completely, but after some
breakfast I'll have another look at it.

Message from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] help with LUGallery please)