Subject: [Leica] say goodbye to cute
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Fri May 4 14:12:41 2007

That budgie was called Pancho.II The cat was severely punished about a
year earlier for his murdering Pancho I. The damn cat was so scared to
be near the cage he had to be held. I'm sure his mouth was too dry to
lick  but smearing a little butter on did the trick.The things we do for
art's sake. :-P