Subject: [Leica] FS 4 May 07: R8/9 Motor Drive Plus Many Extras
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Fri May 4 19:10:25 2007

An R8/9 Motor Drive (not the slower winder but the faster drive) #1413
with charger (# 14424) and an extra battery (# 14423) and cords for the
charger for the US, for a car, for Europe and for the UK.  Lightly used,
never abused, with boxes and books.

As near as I can calculate (using B&H prices) to buy this assemblage new
today would cost somewhere around or over $1300.

I will sell the entire kit for $599.00 plus shipping and insurance.

I also have a Really Right Stuff 54A plate for the drive (the forerunner
of their current 54B I believe, which sells for $68).  I will sell it as
part of this kit for $30 additional.  If you want the kit but not the
plate that is ok, I will then offer it separately later.

If you are interested please contact me offlist at rbaron at concentric
dot net.

This is a one time LUG offer.  If it doesn't sell here this weekend it
will be offered again elsewhere or not at all (I haven't decided; this
sale involves some real mental anguish as I near the bottom of my film
camera bin).

--Bob Baron / Oklahoma City