Subject: [Leica] Experiences with 35/3.5 Elmar and 35/3.5 Summaron
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Sat May 5 07:28:55 2007

Daniel

Just an idea - have you thought about the very small 35/2.5 W-Nikkor-C
(LTM), see http://tinyurl.com/32edo4 ? The lens is certainly a better
performer than the 35/3.5 Elmar. I have one and am thinking of buying a LTM
Leica body just for that lens. Actually I have it on the Bessa L with the 35
minifinder - kind of Leica I feeling with inbuilt meter and flip-out back
door...

Didier

Replies: Reply from dlr at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Experiences with 35/3.5 Elmar and 35/3.5 Summaron)
Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] Experiences with 35/3.5 Elmar and 35/3.5 Summaron)