Subject: [Leica] Experiences with 35/3.5 Elmar and 35/3.5 Summaron
From: dlr at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sat May 5 14:37:23 2007

Yeah, I've understood that and I just watched one go for over 675, the
last I checked. It probably went highter.

The Color Skopar would be what I would prefer anyway. Like you point
out, modern glass and high quality. The 35/2.8 Summaron is not all that
compact. I need the small package. Otherwise, I won't use it.

Thanks!
Daniel