Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica M8 "Shutter Fault" (Jeffery Smith)
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Sat May 5 21:05:22 2007

I guess that post sounded funny, but I know how frustrating a new
malfunctioning camera can be.  It's just that some things (not shutter
fault) can be traced back to not understanding the camera.

I'd like to know more about rejesse's  problems.

As far as Jeffery's problem, I hope it is a simple thing.  Computers are
funny things, and an M8 is basically a computer.  Sometimes they sort
themselves out.

--
Regards,

Sonny