Subject: [Leica] OT IR SLR options
From: dnaplasmid at compwrx.com (Aram Langhans#2)
Date: Sun May 6 07:16:17 2007

Thanks Jeff, and others.  It is not that I wanted an IR camera either by
modifying or purchasing.  I was curious IF I had purchased a Canon
model to use my Leica glass on would I have that as an option.
Evidentially the anew is "No" unless I have it modified.  Looks like
the M8 is the only camera with that "feature".

Aram