Subject: [Leica] Experiences with 35/3.5 Elmar and 35/3.5 Summaron - Now Summitar
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (slobodan dimitrov)
Date: Sun May 6 14:42:57 2007

I have a LTM Summitar from the early 1950's. While of a slightly
lower contrast, what it gains in flare makes it virtually useless
near the ocean. out here.
Now the new Elmar-M, that's a different story. Less prone to flare,
if at all, and smooth consistent luminosity under the worst possible
light condition.

S. Dimitrov