Subject: [Leica] M8 trials and tribulations?
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Mon May 7 02:27:53 2007

Richard, there's a little sensor right there already. It is used to compare
exposure info vs TTL for aperture estimation for flash
work.
And the electronics in this camera are waaay ahead of that in the Apollo
missions. (of course, that's not saying much for the
electronics sophistication).
Cheers
Hoppy