Subject: [Leica] Experiences with 35/3.5 Elmar and 35/3.5 Summaron
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Mon May 7 04:12:33 2007

Daniel.

Summaron, no question if you get a good one. For specimens have a hunt
through
my pictures in the gallery for examples. The only drawback is that you need a
VIOOH to go with it.

Happy to discuss further offline.

Peter Dzwig

PS CVs are alternatives, but I take it you want a period lens to go with a
period camera. Nothing wrong with CVs on IIIfs though!