Subject: [Leica] Walking stick/monopod
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Mon May 7 09:01:39 2007

I'm a fan of both walking sticks and monopods.
However, they are two different things.
A solid, functional monopod is too bulky for a walking stick.
A light, functional walking stick is two flimsy for a monopod.
If going out for a photo venture take the monopod and tire yourself
using it for a walking stick.
If going out for a hike take the walking stick and don't expect
solidity as a monopod.
YMMV

Regards,
George Lottermoser