Subject: [Leica] leica using photographers...
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon May 7 15:41:45 2007

Lee offered:

>>> Steve,

         Thanks for the photo gallery.  It would appear that most of the
photographed are of the graybeard category.  Leica must find some young
folks.

Lee<<<<

Hell Lee we were all young a half century ago when we started just like some
of the young pups on the list today. ;-)

You just hang around for another 25 or so years and some of us "of the
graybeard category."<< No beard here, but silver like fox on top! We'll
still be kicking ass with our cameras, but we'll be bright of eye and young
at heart even if the danged old body is a complete wreck~! :-)

Watch for the photog gallery around 2030! ;-) We'll be there.:-)

ted