Subject: [Leica] American Photo M8 Review in Iraq
From: jsjgroups at gmail.com (Jerry Justianto)
Date: Tue May 8 08:22:44 2007

Interesting reading:

http://www.popphoto.com/cameras/4133/extreme-field-test-leica-m8-in-iraq.html

"...In my opinion, Leica has created a perfect transition digital from
its M series film cameras. They're just as small, almost as durable,
and as easy to use as their film predecessors, and they yield an
incredible file in both size and sharpness. As someone who has hated
the transition from my old Leica kit to digital, the M8 is my ideal
camera to marry the elegance and robustness of the M series with
cutting edge digital technology."

jsj