Subject: [Leica] With a smile...
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Tue May 8 15:10:57 2007

Luis,

You've done it again. The first photo is a masterpiece. I don't know
what he's trying to do but it certainly has his attention.

#2 is fun. I think somebody is making a joke. It's a very nice photo.
#3 is a good catch. At least if he falls down he won't fall very far.
The composition in the last one is interesting. The crop on the
bottom is very tight. Did you have to eliminate something? I also
like the shadows the trees are making.

Very good with the IIIf and the two lenses. They both give a very
good tonal range.

Best Regards,
Len