Subject: [Leica] Bridge CS3 question
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Tue May 8 17:17:06 2007

Bridge CS2 used to indicate when there was an XMP sidecar by putting a
little round dark gray mark next to the thumbnail. I haven't figured out how
to make Bridge CS3 do this, nor can I find it in the documentation. Has
anybody figured this out yet? This matters to my workflow, and I miss it.

Brian Reid
whose images in Bridge were all shot with on-topic camera equipment