Subject: [Leica] Pbase vs. Flikr
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue May 8 18:16:24 2007

At 09:07 PM 5/8/2007, you wrote:
>Any opinion?
>Is Flikr better?  One thing I like about flikr is if I forgot to
>pay/conitinue, the pictures will be always in their database, but only
>200 photos shown.  I dont know about pbase going to delete my photo or
>not.
>
>JSJ

I have a few photos on Flikr and a lot on pBase.  What I don't like
about Flikr is the inability to choose a template and colors for your
page.  That bright white detracts from the photos, to me.  If that
function is there somewhere, I haven't found it.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com