Subject: [Leica] Camera Store in Hampton?
From: durling at cox.net (Mike Durling)
Date: Tue May 8 18:41:11 2007

Camera City is about the best in the area.  Another is Massey's in
Williamsburg at the corner of Prince George and North Boundary street,
right by the college.  Massey's is much smaller.  Both are, or were,
Leica dealers, but neither has had any new stuff in years.  They have
interesting used gear sometimes.

Its been a while since I've visited either as well.

Mike D