Subject: [Leica] Photar Lenses
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue May 8 19:28:43 2007

Slobodan,
I've had the 105 APO El Nikkor for years.  It is diffraction limited, it
throws enough image to cover 6X6 on a bellows, it is a high contrast lens,
it has no flaws other than being an enlarging lens so no helical.  As to
being worth what it costs, there are a lot of lenses out there that make
some pretty fine images: the 100 APO Leica, the older Canon 100 Macro to
name two that can be had for reasonable prices and can be used with normal
camera function.