Subject: [Leica] Close call on fleabay
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue May 8 19:45:35 2007

Frank,
Try this one I got while talking to someone who would have to kill me...
Take a one dollar bill from your wallet, use the serial number on the bill
which will satisfy the randomness test, alphanumeric, and length
requirements.  Also, there will be no tie in to personal information.  Last,
you can keep the bill to remember and there is no way that a bill in your
wallet will tip off anyone to your password, it's just money.