Subject: [Leica] DIY lens coding durability
From: msadat at gmail.com (mehrdad)
Date: Tue May 8 23:48:30 2007

the simplest thing is for leica to open up their system via a menu
option, i really can not understand their arrogance and ignorance.
open systems live, closed one die and go away. the more people make
stuff for leica the bigger the market for leica. they are not shutting
down zeiss or cosina, just their own doors.