Subject: [Leica] tanner went home...
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Wed May 9 06:42:51 2007

Kudos! to Tanner, his family, you, his doctors, nurses and hospital
staff.
Your photos put tears of both sorrow and joy in my eyes.
While I don't know any of the participants; I feel a deep sense of
gratitude for the gifts that you've shared.
Thank you Steve.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com