Subject: [Leica] Handheld meter
From: feli2 at earthlink.net (Feli)
Date: Wed May 9 08:30:40 2007

I recommend the Sekonic L-308s. Smaller than a deck of cards. It's splash
proof, does incident, wide spot metering and all sorts of stuff with flash.
It even does fps in case you decide to shoot a movie. Runs for ever on a
single AA battery.

I also recommend the tiny Voigtlander VC-Meter II. Make sure it's the second
model. The original version
does not have an exposure lock and is borderlines useless. Mine gives the
same readings as my M6ttl / M7.

Feli

Feli di Giorgio       -       feli2@earthlink.net       -
www.elanphotos.com