Subject: [Leica] Handheld meter
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Wed May 9 14:24:01 2007

I have that tiny Sekonic Twin Mate. I got it to use with an LTM and a Rollei
TLR. It will work for incident or relective as well. It
comes with a detachable shoe so it can be mounted on top of the Leica. I
don't think that this method is very secure. I do find that
the tiny sensor requires a lot of care when you aim it or the readings can
be inaccurate (I compared to a bigger Sekonic). You could
also consider the neat little clip on meter marketed as Voigtlander.
Cameraquest has them in USA. It fits very nicely on the shoe of
an LTM. Mine works well. There are two models. The latest one is a little
thinner and wider than the first version. You need a
double shoe adaptor (Voigtlander again) if you use a viewfinder as well.

Cheers
Hoppy