Subject: [Leica] IMG: Abstract - Sunset over ship lights
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Wed May 9 20:56:08 2007

Hugh, I meant that I really like your picture. Amazing saturated colour but
very clean tones. I suggested trying a crop as well the
original uncropped version that you have posted. I was thinking some from
the bottom so that the picture was not symmetrical. Just
another way to look at your pic. Sorry, just love to fiddle and look at
options!

Cheers
Hoppy