Subject: [Leica] LR 85 Free Presets (highly recommended)
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu May 10 07:16:24 2007

At 09:02 AM 5/10/2007, you wrote:
>They are free and found here:
>http://www.ononesoftware.com/photopresets-wow.php
>The online instructional video (around 26 minutes) is well worth watching.
>
>cheers,
>Eric

Eric -  I downloaded the software and watched the video, but the
presets are not showing up in my Presets in Develop.  I can't find
any reference to how to load them except clicking on the downloaded
file on my desktop.  I've done that but it automatically loads and
doesn't give me a choice of where to put the files.  Any ideas?

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from faneuil at gmail.com (Eric Korenman) ([Leica] LR 85 Free Presets (highly recommended))