Subject: [Leica] I just became a NEFfer...
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Thu May 10 11:30:38 2007

After about 3 months of hesitating between an M8 (just a bit: above
budget, and too soon in its lifecycle for me), a 30D ('only' 8MP,
small VF, construction quality of EF-S lenses), a 5D (with the right
lens(es) above budget) and a D200, I chose for the latter.
I sold everything else except for my MP, a CV 15 and a 35 and 50
Summicron.
I'm a bit nervous.
Nothing but time will tell, ofcourse.
But I can always jump into R glass if necessary ;-)
Philippe

Replies: Reply from leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] I just became a NEFfer...)
Reply from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] I just became a NEFfer...)
Reply from walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson) ([Leica] I just became a NEFfer...)