Subject: [Leica] Panhandle: Through one old car to another
From: jeffmatsler at amaonline.com (Jeff S. Matsler)
Date: Thu May 10 21:29:17 2007

I know this one!

Panhandle Plains Historical Museum.  The gallery around by what used to be
used as the "front" entrance before the renovation.

Yes?  No?  (I hope so, I've guessed wrong on every one of these - and I live
here!)  ;-)

Me and the kids hang out there every weekend during the winter, including in
February.  Wish I'd have known of your presence there - were you teaching or
just visiting?

Jeff M