Subject: [Leica] Paging Peter Groh....
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Fri May 11 03:37:39 2007

Sorry for the OT:

Peter, please contact me.
****
One of our systems suffered a hard drive failure (two less than a
year old Seagate drives died within a span of 2 weeks in 2 different
systems, draw your own conclusions?) Fortunately, our back up system
minimizes the data loss, less minimal for the email messages because
unfortunately the email clients run all the time and the backup
utility cannot access the data file.

So if you have emailed us in the last few weeks and are still
awaiting a response from us, please email again.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

// richard (This email is for mailing lists. To reach me directly,
please use richard at imagecraft.com)