Subject: [Leica] 50/2 Summitar LTM
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri May 11 18:59:37 2007

Yes there are if you paw through various junk drawers in camera stores.  I
have a UV, Yellow/green, IR, and Red all found at various places for various
good deals.  If you need something quickly I would suggest either calling
Tamarkin as they usually have quite a bit of stuff laying around, Sandy Ritz
in Phoenix, or possibly Eli at Eli Kurland in NY.