Subject: [Leica] FS 11 May 2007: R9 + Motor Drive + Extras
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Fri May 11 19:38:44 2007

I have really mixed emotions about making this offer, but the camera is
sitting in a drawer calling out "use me, use me" and I am not likely to
properly answer its call.

R9 black s/n 288xxxx, not gray market but purchased from a Leica USA
dealer in NYC in April 2003.  Lightly used, never abused. Has just a few
brush type wear marks on the back.  With body cap, strap, box & book.

R8/9 Motor Drive # 14313 with charger and an extra battery, boxes and
book, plus Euro cord, UK cord and car battery charger cord.

Really Right Stuff Plate 54A for the motor drive.

Two Kirk Enterprise plates PZ-32 for R8/9.

$2500.00 for the whole kit plus shipping and insurance at cost.

If interested please email me off list: rbaron at concentric dot net to
discuss.

<sigh>

--Bob Baron / Oklahoma City