Subject: [Leica] Re: I just became a NEFfer..
From: FELIXMATURANA at telefonica.net (Félix López de Maturana)
Date: Sat May 12 08:25:49 2007

> BTW: I really was convinced that there would be only a minority using
> Nikon on this list.
> But seeing about 6 responses, it must be a majority!
> Normally I get only about 3  :-)
>
> Only Leica and Canon folks here, I thought! ( Except for Mark
> Rabiner, who already has given numerous times valuable info on about
> every camera and lens out there that I ever dreamt or never heard of.)
Just a moment, Philippe! I'm a regular user of a Nikon D200 with
Nikkors  12-24mm f4, 17-35mm f2.8, 28-70mm f2.8 and 80-200mm f2.8. It's
a very good camera. Noise is not  at the level of Canon but you get
image quality! I've done lens tests Nikkor-Canon-Leica and in the wide
side Leica is a clear winner followed by far by Nikon but the Nikkor
images are really good much better than Canon. Do not hesitate in
contact me if you seed some information.

Felix.