Subject: [Leica] selling a Leica DMR.. ?
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Sat May 12 10:18:43 2007

I went the other way - from 5D to DMR - and find better focus more of
the time with manual focus DMR. I kept the 5D and auto focus lenses
for extremely fast action work (weddings, sports); as well as a back
up system. I would assume that for a fashion shoot you'd be
controlling light, using professional models and would have plenty of
time and adequate DOF that focus would not be an issue. YMMV

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com