Subject: [Leica] IMG:Test of six 50's
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Sat May 12 15:46:09 2007

Hi Luis,

The horizontal is not cropped at all. In the vertical it's cropped
about 80%. I just lined up all the photos in Photoshop and then took
a full screen shot of my desktop.

I may do the same test tomorrow at f2.8 and add the Noctilux and
Elmar LTM.  It's too bad I can't use the DR Summicron on the M8 to
finish off my 50's.

Best Regards,
Len