Subject: [Leica] IMG More pictures from Santa Fe NM
From: davison_m at msn.com (MARK DAVISON)
Date: Sun May 13 10:13:24 2007

I've posted some more pictures taken at the LHSA Santa Fe spring shoot at

http://www.flickr.com/photos/8277723@N06/sets/72157600210320545/

If you can identify yourself where I have left you nameless, feel free to
leave a comment.

All with the M8, processed in Capture One LE. All taken with a UV/IR
blocking filter except for the shots of Brian and his wife, taken with a
"naked" Noctilux.

I've just now upgraded to Capture One LE 3.7.7, and the new M8 profile for
generic UV/IR filter is a definite improvement--I had been struggling with
removing excess green from a number of the photographs.

Mark Davison

Replies: Reply from dstella1 at ameritech.net (Dante Stella) ([Leica] IMG More pictures from Santa Fe NM)
Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] IMG More pictures from Santa Fe NM)