Subject: [Leica] IMG: Habitat for Humanity
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun May 13 13:36:52 2007

At 04:17 PM 5/13/2007, you wrote:
>Tina
>
>The highlights are blown and the faces are really wanting of more
>detail. If you'd been shooting film I'd guess hot D-76 but with
>digital?  The second batch looked a bit better but still the same
>issues. Did you shoot in color and then convert?

Yes.  I just used the presets in Lightroom.  I'm delivering color
files so I just did these for me.  Someday I'll get around to playing
with the conversions.  It's true that all of the information is there
in the RAW files.  There are almost too many choices! I'm still
learning Lightroom and have several more books to go ;-)  It's fun to
experiment in the meantime, though.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com