Subject: [Leica] IMG - The Place
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Mon May 14 12:32:39 2007

I'm very, very jealous of these shots: the graphism, the colors, the
light are just as they should be for this subject.
That staircase and some interior shots made me think about 'The
Shining', and 'The Others'. It's all perception ofcourse, but it's as
if there's something slumbering in there.
Impressive.
Thanks for showing,
Philippe

Op 14-mei-07, om 05:05 heeft Wade Heninger het volgende geschreven: