Subject: [Leica] OT: My taiko performances
From: phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Tue May 15 03:34:43 2007

Gosh! I love this!

Just a question with no cheek inside : do you plug your ears while
playing - i mean the sound level must be terribly destructive for the
ear in the long run, and you must have rehearsed so much to achieve such
synchonous moves and beats.  Great activity and fabulous sound all the same.

Thanks for sharing.
Yours
Phil...x

But I love