Subject: [Leica] May 2007 Motor Sport Magazine
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Wed May 16 01:05:10 2007

I am not a columnist, just a person with 30+ years of Formula 1
racing experience whom they interview from time to time. Motor Sport
used to be my father's favourite racing magazine in the 50s and 60s
but it is now mainly classic car articles. They are one of the more
serious magazines out there. I haven't read the interview myself I'm
afraid to say - I'd better check what I said ;-)
Frank