Subject: [Leica] Leica Service - Providing IR Cut filters
From: cummer at netvigator.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Wed May 16 20:41:45 2007

Hi Luggers,
Please forgive me for repeating this if it is already known. The
arrival time of your filters depends on what size you ordered. For
example, I ordered a 55mm in early February and haven't got it yet
because those shipments won't begin until early June after the filter
has been made.
Please see:

http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=M8
+FAQ&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

See FAQ Leica M8

page three for the shipping dates of various size filters.

I hope to get mine in mid June since Hong Kong is a long way from
Solms,.
Howard
(eternally optimistic in Hong Kong)