Subject: [Leica] Foto festival Naarden
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Thu May 17 02:12:59 2007

Michiel, thanks for the link. Sadly I shall be arriving a little late to
make it!
However, you have confirmed that this is the guy I was thinking about. I
think that I may have seen some images in a British photo
mag some time ago.
See his art folder, royal blood, for the illustration that I was thinking
about. That particular selection not really my cup of tea,
however.

Cheers
Hoppy