Subject: [Leica] M8 on the way back to NJ
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu May 17 09:42:04 2007

Frank,

I fall in neither of the categories you list below, but if I bought a
camera from a premium brand, costing several times as much as mainstream
cameras with similar specs, then I sure as hell would expect customer
service that is better than that provided by the mainstream camera makers.

I work for a company that sells business internet services. For some
services (e.g. a simple shared hosting package) the support is strictly
office hours; for other services (like an SDSL line) the support is
24x7. This is normal practice in many industries. Given Leica's
pretentions to occupy a high-end niche, their support should also be
high-end.

Nathan

--
Nathan Wajsman