Subject: [Leica] An elusive Gray IIIc K
From: leicam4pro at yahoo.com (John Biava)
Date: Thu May 17 11:52:42 2007

E-pay is the last place to put this.  Fraud on that auction venue is a
running sore.....

vick.ko@sympatico.ca wrote:  The sad thing is that I bet no-one at Leica
(Solms, NJ, wherever) would be interested.

But there would be a bunch of collectors that would be interested, as well
as dealers, e.g. Sean Cranor at www.camerawest.com, Jim Lager, Rich Pinto,
Tamarkin, etc.

Or put it up on *bay.

Vick