Subject: [Leica] geebee Ilford SFX processing
From: leicam4pro at yahoo.com (John Biava)
Date: Sat May 19 19:17:10 2007

I have not been active with the cameras much since the eye surgery.  I
remember a kodak B&W Infared and also an Ektachrome IR that was used for
false colors.  It was originally a military surveilance film.  Don't know
what is available now or in the UK.

  But the Leica IR filters appear almost black and are nearly opaque to
visible light.