Subject: [Leica] IMG: Old Cat - New Toy
From: jeffmatsler at amaonline.com (Jeff S. Matsler)
Date: Sat May 19 19:17:12 2007

 After viewing these wonderful images of your cat, I will no longer feel
 guilty taking "another" picture of Theodore.  Each of these posted is
unique
 and special.  Great shots!

 I notice you're using a digital Canon on these - R lenses or one of the
 Canon variety?  Either way, really nice images.

 Jeff M