Subject: [Leica] a lot of pictures this week (OT gear)
From: phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Sat May 19 19:17:12 2007

N? 35 will become a reference on the list I'm sure.

To all, if you haven't seen it; go again, and see for yourselves.

Nice series which in spite , or is it thanks to, high contrast and quite
cold tones, sets out a pleasant atmosphere - no posing, no
"sophistication", rather, friendliness and nice people - all I love
about the Belgian spirit (hope it was shot there BTW) . Reminds me of
younger years over there..
DK if Mrs Phil...O was there, but the stats show one of the "demons"
caught the photog's eye (and mine too).

Thanks for showing Philippe.

Phil...x