Subject: [Leica] IMG: Clientele show
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Sat May 19 19:17:13 2007

Hi Dave, you say they're not original, but I enjoyed looking at them -
having a photogenic band help I guess :-)

I liked this one in particular...

<http://dmason.net/Clientele/content/L1000471_Edit_large.html>

Although I shoot RAW I've found myself converting far more shots to b&w than
I anticipated. It feels like I'm back with the M6 and a few rolls of Tri-X
:-). I'm having sooo much fun with this camera.

Steve

Replies: Reply from leica at dmason.net (Dave Mason) ([Leica] IMG: Clientele show)