Subject: [Leica] IMG: fuzzycat
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sat May 19 19:17:13 2007

I elaborated a bit on it just after I posted the image. Basically it
all came down to: although everything went wrong (it turned out but
as planned) it had IMO something. A certain mood, feel or charm.
About it being an abstract: since the main object was OOF, and it was
a very simple composition (basically 2 'diagonals' and 3 tones), for
me it was more of an abstraction than a real life shot.
Thanks for your feedback, George,
Philippe

Op 17-mei-07, om 22:02 heeft Lottermoser George het volgende geschreven: