Subject: [Leica] IMG: Old Cat - detail/fullframe
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Sat May 19 19:17:14 2007

We had been losing a lot of cats in my suburban Massachusetts, (near
Boston) neighborhood due mostly to the recent incursion of coyotes.

Everyone who still has a cat, began keeping them in from dusk to dawn
late last summer.

A pleasant secondary outcome is that we don't have cats bring home other
small animals and birds anymore.

Wish you good luck in your cats return Daniel.

Jim