Subject: [Leica] IMG: Old Cat - New Toy
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sat May 19 19:17:16 2007

Nice set of portraits!
Luis

-----Mensaje original-----
De: lug-bounces+luisripoll=telefonica.net@leica-users.org
Douglas Sharp
Enviado el: s?bado, 19 de mayo de 2007 3:35
Para: Leica Users Group
Asunto: Re: [Leica] IMG: Old Cat - New Toy

John,
Posy is indeed a rather strange member of the species - although almost
eleven, she has never once drawn a claw or bared a fang, neither in play nor
anger. (Unless you count garden shrews, voles, frogs and dragonflies). She
growls at postmen and checks the house when we go to bed. She also eats
fruitcake and biscuits, and gets embarrassed trying to climb trees.
Cheers
Douglas.
BTW, she has a whole gallery (almost) to herself
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DMS/New-Old-Pictures/Cats/?g2_page=1

John Biava wrote:
> What a fur ball.  I hope the personality is an nice as the appearnce.
>
> Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@gmx.de> wrote:  First shot with a (to me)
> new lens - Novoflex-Tamron 3.8-5.4 60 - 300mm fast-focus - looks like
something out of an early scifi movie.